Official Rules 2016
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A Purchase Of Any Kind Will Not Increase Your Chances Of Winning. Void Where Prohibited.
1. Raffle Period: Raffle begins at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on the first day of each month and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on the 30th day of each month or the last day of each month or whichever day comes first. One (1) random drawing (the “Random Drawing(s)”) will be held on the 30th day of each month or the last day of each month or whichever day comes first to determine that's month winner and One (1) random drawing (the “Random Drawing(s)”) will be held on the 30th day of each month or the last day of each month or whichever day comes first to determine what prize the winner of the first random drawing has won. The winner will be contacted by one or more of the "Sponsors" or a NFL Legend. Prize will be awarded to the winner within the next 30 to 365 days.
2. Eligibility: The Raffle is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including DC) who are eighteen (21) years of age or older as of the date of their entry. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws. By entering participants are bound by and agree to these Official Rules, and the decisions of Sponsor's, which are final and binding.
3. How to Enter: During the Raffle Period, when you visit this website (the “Promotional Site”), you will be presented with an opportunity to enter this Raffle. In order to earn one (1) entry into the applicable Entry Periods’ Random Drawing, you must complete all required information on the Raffle entry form and submit your entry (hereinafter an “Entry”). Incomplete Entries will not be eligible. There is a limit of one (1) Entry, per person, regardless of email address used, per Entry Period. Entries will WILL be carried forward into subsequent Entry Periods’ Random Drawings, if any. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service provider apply. Entries received from any person, regardless of email address used, in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All Entries must be received during an applicable Entry Period to be eligible for that Entry Period’s Random Drawing. The computer clock of the Webmaster hosting the Raffle is the official timekeeping device for the Raffle. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and Sponsor may or may not verify receipt of entries.
4. Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): A minimum of Twelve (12) prizes will be awarded throughout the Twelve Month's of the Raffle with one (1) month equal to one (1) Period. One (1) grand prize per Entry Period). Each grand prize winner, once confirmed as detailed below, will receive one (1) drawn prize containing Sponsor themed item (exact contents of the prize pack(s) may vary and are in Sponsor’s sole discretion) with an ARV of one hundred dollars to three hundred dollars or more ($100 - $300). The ARV of each prize is one hundred dollars to three hundred dollars or more ($100 - $300). The total value of all prizes awarded throughout the Raffle Period is one thousand and four hundred dollars ($1,300). There is a limit of one (1) prize, per household, per month or Raffle Period.
5. Random Drawings & Notification/Acceptance: Random drawings will take place on or about 11:59pm on random drawing date and notification On or about one (1) business day after the end of each Entry Period, one (1) Random Drawing will be performed, from among all eligible Entries received during the applicable Entry Period. Sponsor will conduct the Random Drawings. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Raffle. Odds of winning a prize herein are dependent upon the total number of eligible Entries received throughout the applicable Entry Period. Potential prize winners must comply with these Official Rules as published in order to accept their prize and be confirmed as an official prize winner. On or about twenty-four (24) hours after each Random Drawing, Sponsor or NFL Legend or both will notify each potential prize winner via email, in accordance with the information provided upon entry. Upon notification or notification attempt, potential prize winners will be required to respond to such notification attempt accepting the prize and confirming their physical address for fulfillment purposes, within forty-eight hours (48) from the notification/notification attempt, or else Sponsor may disqualify such potential winner and notify an alternate. If notification attempts for any potential prize winner fail for any reason, or if a potential prize winner does not comply with these Official Rules, such prize may be forfeited, at Sponsor’s discretion, and an alternate potential prize winner will be selected from among remaining eligible Entries from the corresponding Random Drawing.
6. Prize Conditions: All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or a portion thereof) with another prize of greater or comparable value, as determined by Sponsor. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any prize, in whole or in part, will be permitted, except at Sponsor's sole discretion due to prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a prize of greater or equal value, as determined by Sponsor. Prizes are awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Prize winners agree to look solely to manufacturer with any issues.
7. General Rules: By entering the Raffle, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Raffle Entities, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a selected potential winner, the natural person who is the authorized account holder of the email address used to submit the entry will be declared the potential prize winner. "Authorized account holder" of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification or equitable purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Raffle.
8. Limitations of Liability: Entrants, by participating in the Raffle, release and agree to hold the Raffle Entities harmless from and against any and all liability, claims, or action of any kind whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, to persons, including death and bodily injury, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, including participating in this Raffle or in any Raffle-related activity, whether sponsored, held by, or paid for by a third party or by Sponsor and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Sponsor is not responsible if the Raffle cannot take place due to acts of god, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Each entrant agrees to indemnify the Raffle Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Raffle and to hereby acknowledge that the Raffle Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize herein. Additionally, the Raffle Entities are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, garbled, damaged, delayed or undelivered Entries; or for any virus contracted by an entrant’s computer through participation in the Raffle, for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by computer or Internet malfunction or interference, tampering, manipulation, weather or natural disaster, acts of war, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Raffle and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation; or for failed computer, satellite, telephone, wireless or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access. Raffle Entities are not responsible for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Raffle, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Raffle, the processing of entries, notification of potential prize winners, or in any Raffle-related materials. The Raffle Entities are not responsible for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable network, server, wireless service, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it suspects of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Raffle, to be acting in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in a unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any person or entity. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods or third-party software or website or any other devices which subvert or manipulate the entry process will void all entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using such methods. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE RAFFLE IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If, for any reason, the Raffle is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, programming changes, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, virus, bug, worms, unauthorized human intervention or any other causes which Sponsor, in it’s sole opinion, deems could corrupt, manipulate or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Raffle, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle and post notice of the action at the Promotional Site. If Sponsor terminates the Raffle prior to the end of the Raffle Period, Sponsor will select the potential prize winners in random drawing(s) from among all valid, non-suspect, eligible Entries received prior to termination, if any, or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
9. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RAFFLE ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS RAFFLE. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY PROVISION IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL NOT BE DEEMED A WAIVER OF SUCH.
10. Disputes, Governing Law and Venue: ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS RAFFLE OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFICTS OF LAW; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS RAFFLE, IF ANY, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
12. Grant Of Rights: Once confirmed as a prize winner, the Raffle Entities may use, display, distribute or publish such prize winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, address (city and state), biographical information, statements, and any material based thereon or derived there from, or to refrain from so doing, in any manner in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, anywhere in the world in perpetuity in connection with this Raffle, or as Raffle Entities otherwise determine, in their sole discretion. Acceptance of a prize constitutes a waiver of any claims to compensation, royalties, or other remuneration for such use.
13. Winners’ List: For a list of prize winners, available after the Raffle Period has ended, simply click on the winners of the month button found on this site or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Sponsor: The Main Sponsor of the Raffle is GCI, P.O. Box 195, Mclean, VA 22101 is GCI, P.O. Box 195, Mclean, VA 22101